Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Christmas Eve

Our Christmas Eve started off with some sledding.  It was so much fun because there was a sheet of ice over the snow.  Ethan and Brett went forever and had to make themselves crash so they wouldn't wreck into a gate.  Ethan loved it!

Olivia and Jack don't like the cold at all, so they spent their time in the pick up car.  

Every year we redo the Nativity Story.  Jack is a shepard and the only way his Grandma could convince him to wear his outfit was to tell him that he killed the animal he was wearing.  Liberty, my niece, was playing Mary and when she tried to put baby Jesus in the cradle Olivia freaked out and kept trying to take the baby out.  It was pretty funny.  Ethan is a king and did a fabulous job.  





1 comment:

Teri said...

I love jack, don't get me wrong I love ethan and olivia....butt shiz, I LOVE jack. He has got the coolest little personality. He is full of it. I love the sledding pictures too...who took that?? a PROFESSIONAL?